Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Random ME!

Favorite TV show: I used to always say Friends and ER, now it's 24!!!

Best date you ever went on: Probably the first real big date me and my boyfriend went on right after we started dating. It was my 23rd birthday, and he took me to Providence (about 1/2 hour from here) and we ate at Fire and Ice (which is SUCH a good restuarant now!). Anyways, after we walked around downtown Providence as it is such a nice clean city. We then walked along the rivers where they had this "waterfire" going on. Basically in the center of the river for like 2 miles, there is little fire pits all going up and down the river. We never made it all the way down to the end, but it was such a site! And sitting there watching the fire on the water, is where he told me he loved me! It was soo incredibly romantic! And now I wish he was here and not 600 miles away so I could run and give him a big kiss as I miss him so much!!

Your most fave friend: Coree - she's always there for me. And she is just so much fun to be around!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

that date sounds like fun!!! it sucks you are that far away from him. oh- and you gave up ER for 24??? crazy lady.

Valerie said...

Oh I used to love watching ER. And you and your boyfriend on the beach..how romantic!!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

awwww Sara I am sorry your man is soo far away... but you have those memories to keep you afloat til you meet again.. ;)PS... I cried sooo hard when Dr. Green died :(

Sara said...

Don't get me wrong...I still LOVE ER, but 24 is my new best friend! And I cried too when Dr. Greene died. I still cry when I see it on TNT during the day!

floridagirl said...

awe how sweet about the waterfires - I am such a romantic fool. Nice memories! Hold onto them for dear life.

Kimmy said...

Your BF sounds great :)